AmCham China’s Committees are the lifeblood of our advocacy, industry relations, and community development. We have Committees focusing on industry sectors, corporate functions, and special issue-based interests that well represent American businesses operating in China as well as the active membership of our community.
Our Committees allow members to:
- Use AmCham China as a platform to drive foreign companies and industry-based advocacy efforts
- Hold dialogues with regulators and industry stakeholders to influence the business environment
- Share information and ideas specific to their industries
- Meet like-minded people for professional development
- Generate contacts for business development